Skywalkers is down. They have a few good kids, but are poorly coached. With the exception of the top 3 teams, the skill level of the 4th through 30th ranked aren't that different. The determinant is coaching and the direction the wind is blowing.

The SW offense isn't even basic. Their D is ok. Their goalie needs some tightening up. I know at least 4 kids on the team through joint extra curricular training. They are all solid athletes and will do just fine when they have school tryouts. I might add, I have heard there are rumblings in the lockeroom bc the coach only shows up for games.

Don't forget HSs have tryouts. Maybe 2 or so new players are guaranteed spots. Coaches from HS and College watch all of the top 30 club teams play. Why? 1 player can only go to 1 school. Plus, so many clubs have a mixture of good coaching, good players and great coaching ok players and all the other permutations, they have to investigate to see what's what. My daughter plays for a non elite team. She'll be fine.