Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters and HG have a leg up on Madskillz and Eagle Stix. NGLL mid Atlantic is best competition anywhere. Best Long Island 8th graders play JV or varsity. I think down in FL and GA it’s mainly middle school lax leagues in the spring. At least so I’ve heard. So if true you can expect that they will not be as sharp as teams from MD and LI.

Public school girls in Florida can play varsity in middle school. Not sure the impact here since most Madskillz girls will go private.

However, Jesters will have some players still in HS playoffs, so I don't believe they will be bringing their full team.

The biggest variables for next weekend will likely be draw and weather. Looks like there are 7 qualified A teams, so pool play will be a bit unbalanced. Also, the weather is supposed to be mid-80s and humid which could give an advantage to Eagle Stix and MadSkillz.

All that being said, unless HG is missing some girls due to previously planned family vacations I would expect them to win. I think ES and Jesters (if full team) could give them a close game mainly because both like to slow the game down which creates closer matchups