Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daddy can beat up your daddy !

YJ Blue also lost to Elevate

Oh Yeah well my house is bigger then your house

MY TG house is bigger than your YJ Trailer

While I can appreciate the humor with which this is being written, on a serious note when speaking of clubs, putting the crazy antics of all clubs aside, if the goal is to become a better lacrosse player and get seen by colleges if that is the goal of your child, the facts are there are already nine 2017 YJs committed to D1 schools compared to none for TGs. That doesn't mean TG athletes will not be picked up, of course they will, but the majority of commitments are YJ players. Out of the 7 US U19 players selected, I believe most are YJs, I know this is not the end-all be-all but YJs are heavily recruited and if I was looking for a place to have my daughter get started in travel I would ignore all the negativity and go where most athletes are being recruited

True if you're on blue team. If not, good luck getting help with recruiting!

You do realize there is quite a bit of BULLSPIT on all the travel teams committed pages don't you? Some that say committed never even join the college team and many others don't play the full 4 years. I believe the YJ's actually have a girl committed to a college that doesn't even have a varsity lacrosse team. Tell me how that works? Just say she is going to college!!