Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, there are brackets and parents do get it. The point is not teams 2 thru 4 are as good as the top team. The point remains, there are legit girls on teams 2-4.

A couple top players from a second team could easily be exchanged with a couple from the bottom of the team above. Really wouldn't change either team much. Those players that once stood out would get swollowed up and disappear moving up and the players dropping down would then stand out. That third or forth team undiscovered gem you speak about looks great next to other forth teamers and playing the 6th bracket at weak tournaments, most likely would not shine so bright on top team. So many parents watch the black hole offspring constantly go to goal and put a few in the back of the cage (sorry bout that one), and can't believe the coach on the team above doesn't want to bring her up. Way too many parents do not know all the subtle attributes that make a player one of the great ones. If there is a gem lost in the rough, they will eventually find her, it may take a year or two to get to top team.

Spoken like a true FAF that wants to believe their own hype. Your ignorance is comical, but please keep spewing garbage like you have some special insight into what makes one player better than another when in reality, you have zero knowledge about players on lower teams.

#selfabsorbed

Angry much, we all get that you are disappointed that your child was placed on a lower level team when you believe she should be on the top team, maybe she had a bad tryout, maybe she is just not as good as you think, maybe there are politics at play. Who knows but for the most part they get it correct.No one is saying there are not some talented kids on teams 2-whatever but calm down.

Did I say anything about any kid, much less my own? My comment was directed at the poster that thinks they know how kids from the other team would stack up. Please, it's completely uninformed, so just pipe down.