Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enough with the Daddy Coach BS. FYI....CR is taking an interest in that team. She ran an hour and half practice on Saturday with them.

She must recognize some potential greatness with them or at least a few of the top players... It's good for the YJ brand! Keeps the kids paying to be on teams 2,3,4... Say what you want but the woman know her business.

If it’s true that there was 6 -10 kids that didn’t accept their position because this guy is the coach, then maybe she RECOGNIZED that she made a mistake and is losing revenue because of it. Her being present could be that she just wants to make sure this doesn’t turn into a total nightmare. Quite honestly, I don’t know if I would have accepted either, but I will be rooting for this team to succeed.

The problem with most daddy/mommy coaches is that they tend to think that their kid is better than they really are and for that reason places them above others when other kids are deserving of that spot. I don’t know this coach, so I can’t say if that’s his style, but I think with him not having any LAX experience can be a sore spot for anyone involved. At this level, I think the kids deserve to have an experienced coach. Just wondering, how was he picked to be the coach?