Originally Posted by Anonymous
it's not as black and blue as it seem! lol I pay a lot of money, to she my daughter out on the field with girls that still cant catch and throw , drive me crazy!!!

Drives me crazy as well!! How is a second blue team created and the girls can't catch throw shoot save a ball or even play defense. The coach even told the girls after the game they had a lot of work to do on stick skills. I'm sorry but my daughter is on this team and she is one of the few who has had private training attended clinics and knows how to play lacrosse because she is a two year varsity starter. Some of these other girls should be on green or gold 2 whatever they call it now. My daughter is in her recruitment year and when she throws a pass that isn't caught or can't catch a ball because it's thrown to short or far over her head something needs to be done. I almost feel like CR put these players here just to shut their parents up...I never open my mouth but this is crazy. CR needs to reevaluate the blue(2) and Gold teams. I sat and watched two of their games the gold team is by far superior then blue(2). Their offense catches balls and their defense talks and stops the play...even the goalie!! I think I might make a request to go to Gold bc this blue is ridiculous!! It's funny how in the past few years green was better then gold and now hold is better then blue I gues people put $$ in CR pocket for a specific color on their resume!!