Originally Posted by Anonymous
For the top teams I think the YJ's have the advantage in 2015 and 2017 and the TG's are better in 2016.
2018 is a toss-up and both of those teams might be better down the road than the older years.
Don't know the younger teams to comment.
From what I've heard about the younger teams, the 2019 blue coach does not want to play TG because of his strong dislike for SS. A loss to them would be disasterous.

Can anyone shed some light on the big YJ / TG feud.....Why the hate..... Please dont start the whole never won a major tournament or this coach sucks BS. I really want to know why its like the Hatfields and McCoys

The hatred unfortunately starts at the top between the directors and is extended through to the rest of the club's coaches, parents. Funny thing is most of the kids all get along, sad really. The YJ club seems to have this same relationship with all the other clubs that dare exist, but the TG seems to play the main target as they are the biggest threat to them. Look, in the end another large club came into existence, CR is still able to make a million teams and a million dollars. the hatred comes down from the top, let it go.