You have to stop. It doesn't matter what club your daughter plays for. If your daughters team has more than 21 girls find a smaller club. I have nothing against YJ, my daughter started on the top team and they were great for her. As time went on her friends flocked to the TOP team as it was new and promised hands on SS experience. That lasted 1 year- exactly. Those who left were welcomed back to YJ, but many had younger siblings who chose 96 +1 or the way v. Both excellent hands on aggressive recruiting help. TG crapped the bed, crappy coaching and crappy grouchy directors. Those girls that got in schools to play lacrosse has zero help- especially the 2017 teams and any 18 not going to Hofstra. Granted half (maybe more than) girls committed to D1 schools will be transferring after fall ball (I miss my mommy, boyfriend, bed, it's so hard they never let me play, it's too much exercise)but I think the girls from any club that based their decision on non lax ideology will excel. The smart bet is on a school that plays freshman and where your parents can see you play, in addition to be able to come home once a month. That's what worked out for us, great D2 money and get to travel to see team play plus generous athletic and academic money. Please listen to your child- they love YJ, it's a great club. The only other club that gives a good another of help is way v. Don't discount it!