My daughter has been a YJ for the past 6 years- 2014. Most of what I have read here is nonsense - no one knows who is posting what so in turns into a thread full of stories. I have seen bits and pieces of a 2015 game- never saw anything that would be considered out of the norm for girls lacrosse. My team has never had a problem with any other team in the travel circuit. Every team we have played against played us hard- they want to win.my daughter has played in dirtier games on the varsity level. Players are smart and when they know the ref is not looking they do dirty stuff- this has been going on for years- nothing new. Let the girls play, let the refs do their job and if a team is as bad as some posters say then I'm sure they would have been banned from tournaments. This has not been the case thus far- not even a player has been banned so that tells me a lot of what is being posted may not be true. If everyone stayed on their own threads it would make for a more pleasant reading experience. All the Yj parents should not even respond to the posts and then the haters will go away. Have a great day and it's on to soccer for now!