Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I agree, no need to give your name, but can you or your daughter answer this question, do the coaches of 2015 real blue promote the stick checks to the hand, stick buts to the opponent's back, etc.

Thanks for genuinely caring and asking your question civilly. The answer is yes. Everyone familiar will agree that their style is beyond aggressive. Let's just move on. I for one am not pleased with the culture that's all. No need to attack or call names. It is clear to me that I want a different culture. Not one based on bending or manipulating young girls and the rules. Good luck to all the girls and the parents.

[/quote]I understand the frustration believing. It is also not the coach yelling on the field saying"hit her hands". It's not. It's a culture of aggressiveness which includes following through on checks after the whistle (rarely called for a foul). Hitting on the hands after a shot or pass (rarely called for a foul)'. These are taught. Ask any player. It is not exclusive to our club and it originates from the HS coaches who coach here.
Let's do this...watch a 2015 LM game and see if this occurs. Watch for the two things stated above. There are more like mouthing off to the refs and overall bad behavior as well. That's the culture I am referring to. Go see for yourself. [/quote]

But if these dangerous tactics are in fact "taught" by YJ coaches like you said, should there be some kind of investigation into the yellowjackets and their methods? Do we need to wait for kids to have scarred faces, broken fingers or broken backs before this is put to an end? And I wonder how many have already been injured because of a coach promoting violence? This is insanity. I really can't believe what you are saying, because I just can't see a grown man teaching this to girls who are barely teenagers.

I wonder this: if he is actually "teaching" this and players confirm this allegation, is he liable if a kid gets hurt? I don't know the answer.

I will watch 2015BlueLM and everyone else should (including refs and CR herself), and if these allegations are proven true, I feel sorry for him, the players, and the entire YJ organization.