Originally Posted by Anonymous
We thought playing was the right thing to do and hoped for the best. Not whining, sorry you see feedback / questions as whining - wonder if some of that unearned funding lined your pockets..? Just wanted to see what some of the other experiences were like. Had we know our coach would not attend and the level of skill upfront, we would have made an educated decision and skipped winter.

In you original post you stated that the coaches did attend (typo I guess), so the two posts contradict there. But either way posting on a message board as a frustrated parent could be taken as whining by some, all depends what you are saying. I don't agree with the rest of that post in regards to letting your daughter enjoy 3 months of stress free lacrosse, because I feel every time a kids steps on the field is should be enjoyable and fun. Part of that fun and enjoyment should come from reaching ones goals and the rest should come from enjoying the game. Of course if you are not good at something how could it be enjoyable. As far as whining you probably where, but so what, thats what these boards are for.

In addition to the advice on playing b-ball and speed training that I gave earlier, I would also say ask your kid how they feel about it. Ask them if they are bothered by how it's run. Then gauge you future decisions on that input. If the kid is having fun, and only you are frustrated then ok, but if your daughter is frustrated also, then you will have to re-evaluate.