Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have yet to hear one current or former YJ player say these so called tactics were taught to them, the reason because you bunch of pansies make this nonsense up to feel better that your kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

1. So you are saying that if thuggish tactics are being taught to YJ players, YJ parents WOULD voluntarily admit it on this forum? LOL.

2. The absence of such admissions is then evidence that 1) we are pansies; 2) we are making such assertions up in order to compensate that our kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

Please, please - post more. Your posts help illustrate the education (or lack therof) and mentality of the Yellow Jacket family. What a shock that YJ teams have such THUGS.

The pansie thing is silly but your resonse is also ignorant.I would tend to think that former(kids who have moved to other clubs and are happy)YJ kids would have parents come on here and post about the so called teaching of thuggish tactics.If you are going to say the thuggish tactics are being taught club wide then how do you explain the fact that the YJ2 team received less cards then their opponents in every game they played at the nationals.If the YJ 2 team had to play 3 players down as their opponent did,if they had 2 coaches kicked out of a game as their opponent did,if they received 2 red cards in 1 game as their opponent did I could only imagine the nonsense you would be spewing.Your obsession with YJ has clouded your judgement, worry about your own club,it needs it.