Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At this point The Yellow Jackets are no longer the best travel lacrosse club. Both Top Guns and liberty are clearly on the same level and all three are very good. I no longer think that The Yellow Jacket organization as a whole can continue to use he jealousy of a superior team as the reason for posts against them. I truly believe that any complaints about your club comes from your attitude and philosophy

Not a YJ parent but please how do you put them all on same level.What is your standard for comparison.
Please don't think I'm stupid, Of course your a Y.J. parent, and it's ok that you ask.

You want to go college commits. Y.J has about half it's members committing, But so does liberty, The only difference is the number of players each club has, Y.J. has 2 to 3 girls to every liberty girl so of course there list seems bigger T.G. is still new but even with that there producing college players with a promise of far more to come.

Talent of players- Though Liberty v Y.J. games are pretty rare as are Y.J v T.G and liberty v TG its hard to say that anyone has more talented players so you must look where the clubs take a majority of there players from and this is where the line starts to blur

T.G. has started to dominate the south shore so your looking at Bay Shore, Sayville, The Babylon's,

Liberty Manhasset and the all over Nassau

Y.J. Northport, Garden City, Saint Anthony and the north shore of suffolk .

Of course girls from all over are going to each club, and this is in no way set in stone . and of course there are the smaller clubs that have very good players like Wave that takes a lot from Massapiqua, and Farmindale, Express takes from Three Village, Sachem

Some towns have better feeder systems allowing younger teams to dominate, While others have better J.V and Varsity allowing teams to catch up in the older years. In my opinion The yellow Jackets are getting the girls from the better feeder systems allowing them to win early, Liberty and Top Guns pulling from the better Varsity, and thats what we witnessed this year. Seeing that head to head games are really pretty rare we have to look at common opponents, and the best example will be Sky Walkers, all teams played them, only one team won Top Guns by 1, but then lost by 1, liberty played them once , losing by 2. Jackets played them twice losing both by I believe 2 and 3 ( I am using only 2015 blue ) all sounds pretty even to me.