Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is your opinion and I am sure you may have only seen these girls play a few times. Do they play an up tempo style? absolutely. They are a pressure the ball team, that uses their athleticism (think of a pressing basketball team). Is that against the rules? No.

You are comparing YJ thug ball to playing uptempo basketball? LOL. The Yellow Jackets were given multiple yellow cards for DANGEROUS PLAY and proceeded to be 3 men down because of their thuggish antics. Those are facts.

You obviously weren't at the u 15 either! It can be debated that none of those cards were for thuggish tacticts! no stick swinging at all. in fact 1 was for a dangerous shot and another for a delay of game. No one wanted the SW kid to get hurt! I am sure the YJ girl involved feels terrible! Does it change anything to call her and her teamates names or does it just make YOU feel better at your key board!! You are an adult (I am guessing)act like one. THEY ARE KIDS!! I don"t get how you think it is productive ! and before you cite all the stupid stuff all the YJ parents have posted in the past (BTW I agree with you) don't take it out on the kids!