Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone needs to take a breath. All yj parents are not nuts and their daughters are not thugs. Both liberty and tg are excellent clubs as is yj. I am a yj parent my daughter is not on 2015 blue "A" team. But a friends daughter is and he is a decent honest man he saw the play where the young lady got hurt in Fla . He said it was a bigger player against a smaller player. Not dirty just an accident. I would like the link to see the play. I do resent the girls being called dirty. My daughter has played for yj for a couple of years no yellow no reds no dirty coaching. I would like some intelligent conversation besides the name calling and sarcasm.

Thanks for your post. The injury previously talked about was in NJ at National Draw and was no accident but I get your point and agree to an extent. There are many many more instances that cause some to use words like dirty or thuggish. I am not one and would disagree with labeling an entire club as such and would never single out one or two girls by name BUT there are those that do not play clean. That should be addressed and fixed and not glossed over only to continue. I know many YJ players and several are my daughters HS team mates and they and their parents are great people. I wish the same as you...some intelligent conversation.