Originally Posted by Anonymous
IHave to agree that it is just a few girls from the 2014,15,and 16 teams giving the players the thuggish reputation. But it is many parents with there "my daughter is better than yours" attitude, Carol Rose, and the 2015 coaching staff that causes such bitter feelings towards the club as a whole. That coaching staff, and those girls did not just appear over night. They have been puling the same tactics for years and all of you have been defending them as long as they won. You all said they were just aggressive and that we were all jealous of the Yellow Jacket greatness. We parents have been saying for years that your girls were going to hurt someone, and you all defended them. Now, in true cowards fashion, you turn on them trying to distance yourselves. You all knew about the butt ends to the body, checks after the whistle, and bulldozing on ground balls but said nothing to Carol In the fear of losing your precious Y.J. spot. And now you all cry saying it isn't my kid , not my team , don't blame us it's them. Man up. YOU ARE THEM. If you put on the blue jersey your a dirty player too because through your silence you condoned it, now own it. Your all guilty for that poor girls leg

I play on Defo 2016 blue, which player from 2016 are you talking about that is a thug? It's sad that you all think the thinngs you think about our program. I love being a yellow jacket and I can tell you our coach does not coach us to be thugs. More kids then you think are reading this and its really embarrasing because we know its all lies. I know and have gone to camp with players from topguns liberty and M&D, and we all get along at camp and hang out so what your saying is not true.