Originally Posted by Anonymous
"PVM will likely stay involved with YJ, since CR picks the Under Armor team and his daughter is at that age right now, she may be the goalie for that team but possibly expect the Smith's to be pushing their 2018 niece who is actually quicker and does not have a mohawk taped to the top of her helmet.
VM kid has a nice clear but she is a weak link on a team that could be right there for the U15 finals this year. PVM is not sticking a knife in anyone's back just yet. I think MS people will get sick of him in short order if they're smart, but the one's I know just ain't that smart. I expect that program to become a real drama fest at some point. Take the Perecca (Sp?) girls out of the mix in the next year or so and possibly moving up to B, it will be interesting"

Could you be more ignorant, SS niece will not be trying out for under armor team this year as too young, if you think PVM daughter is her main competition for a spot on the under armor team in the next few years guess again as there are better goalies in the 2018 age group and certainly better goalies in the 2015 and 2016 age groups.Yes take 2 dominant players out of any program and they will be worse off, so what.

Last years YJ goalie on 2016's is eligible for U15 nationals next and she is going! So don't even start worrying about UA just yet, get in line like the common folk "PVM" and eat a little humble pie.

Not sure why we are talking about 2018 goalies for UA, but the yj goalie is very good too. Problem with these goalies on the top teams is you rarely see them get tested. The field players are so dominate the goalie often see only a handful of shots over the course of a game. When they finally play a good team you sometimes see the goalies get lit up. Making saves against weak play is not the same as saves against top level teams. I am glad my daughter does not play goalie, it is all jealousy and politics of girls lacrosse times ten.

The problem here is neither goalie, everyone should at least leave the children out of it. If you have a problem with an adult for what ever reason than have at it but try and leave the kids out of it.