Originally Posted by Anonymous
Altebrando was disqualified? What happened?
The tourney machine site shows all four games as 1-0 losses........

If that's the case CR owes some people an explanation, and possibly a refund.

Nope. Everyone who needs to know is fine, already knows the explanation and needs no refund. Congrats to all the 2018's, good luck in college!

Where is a broom and a rug so I can sweep this issue under it? People have always understood YJ dirty play, now we're witnessesing the dirty ways.

You really must be a loser. It's really a simple issue , a team was registered to play , not enough kids from that team showed up . They had a choice , either forfeit those games or borrow kids from other teams so they had enough . If I were a team that had them scheduled I would rather play than get a forfeit . They were not going to win the tournament regardless and my understanding is several of the kids they borrowed were a few years younger .They are not the only team or club to have done this but because you are such a YJ wannabe you complain .

Seems to be the YJ norm. The two lower 2019 teams were split up for Summer Club Champ to accommodate short rosters. This is ok, but coach lied to his team when he told them at practice that he just found out, when in fact he knew weeks before about the roster change. This is the same guy who claims he is a coach, when in actuality, he is a DODO.