Originally Posted by Anonymous
"And what happened in the rematch this year at ND?? A 9-4 win over the same M&D team. How did your Curcio team do??.....Oh yes I remember now you didn't make the playoffs at least Jones made it to the finals. Stop harping on that one loss. We could start reminding you of the Curcio vs 2020 Black game at All Star Express in 2013 I believe that was a 6-5 TG win."

Wow you really are not very bright. Thanks for making my point that your whole team is based on one kid, without her you got smoked, with her against the same team you win easy. the Jones thing is just silly. Have heard many TG parents pretend that the team is loaded with talent when everyone knows with out that kid you are mediocre.

Wow speaking of not being very BRIGHT. OK Einstein, You are not only a moron but you obviously have an obsession with this kid.
Get help.

Once again the kid is awesome, But one player does not make a team. Last year in a local tournament she played in what was essentially a TG split squad game coached by two dads the team that she played on lost (for the championship). I'm sure you are familiar with the two teams, they have played in a bunch of local tournys in the last few years.