Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a YJ parent and I do not understand the smack talk against Hofstra. As a local Long Islander wouldn't you want our local schools to be successful. I hope that Adelphi, Post, Stony Brook, Hofstra, St. Joe's, Molly, etc. all have successful programs and success year in and year out.

Why would you root against a local program and local girl and cheer their struggles? Because of your affiliation to a rival girls youth lacrosse program... time to get a grip.

GO HOFSTRA! GO SEAWOLVES! GO POST! GO ADELPHI! GO ST. JOE'S!

I too small YJ parent and couldn't agree more. I have had daughters play for other clubs as well and guess what the parents and kids were great just like they are at YJ. My daughters always played where there friends were going. It made things easy for car pooling and heading away on the weekends. Take an extra girl this week and they would grab mine the next. They went on to play in college and did very well. The friends they made lasted all through college and that's really what this is all about. When they get to college do you really believe anyone cares where you played . Soak it all up
As it goes by way to fast Ihave one left and she is having a ball at YJ this works for our family buy it doesn't mean this is the only choice. Do what works for you and your family and make sure you cheer for everyone because they are your future teammates in college. GO LONG ISLAND !