Originally Posted by Anonymous
"subject of private e-mails and a personal discussion at the field with the Liberty staff " So no chest pounding, done with class, learn a lesson Yellow Jackets. They may not win as much, at least they have class, unlike you. The congratulate there girls in person not on a web site so they can feel superior and stroke there egos.

You are just such a small minded jealous loser. They congratulated the teams on playing in the lax blast and supporting the beach bums program and nothing about how they performed.Grow up.
I was responding to a single post where a Yellow Jacket parent posted a remark about Liberty with only an assumed provocation, Furthermore, I was also remarking on how You Yellow Jacket parents seem to pound your chest at every opportunity for the world to see with no hint of humility, where as liberty seems to have a bit of dignity, heaping there accolades on there players in person. If there is any jealousy it no doubt consumes you, for you seem to always feel the need to prove you and your club better than all others, But only succeed in proving how little class you and your club actually have in not only your demeanor as spectators and parents, but also as coaches and an organization as a whole. So to make sure you underdeveloped mind understands why I even posted this was the original remark made by a parent "I hear after there dominant performance in the tournament many of the 2020 Curcio team have college commitments." No reference to Liberty or the origin of the authors club affiliation. And this is the Yellow Jacket response " Probably a liberty parent! Sorry your team didn't fare as well. I hope they had fun."Now I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Liberty only cares about the Yellow Jackets in the context of being able to beat them on the field. Liberty does not care about your boastful college commitments or how many games you win. Liberty only cares about Liberty and as a whole , keep there affairs amongst themselves. Almost every girl on Liberty is happy to be there, and those who are not are free to go to other clubs with the best of luck from the club as a whole. So I say in closing if you leave us out of it , we'll leave you out of it. Good luck