You are way too concerned about the YJ organization. Thank God you don't play for them.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was at the game, my daughter plays for M&D and that happened at the TG/YJ game going on in back of us.
The only thing that happened in our game was some jawing back and forth at the end and a YJ girl spit in her hand right before she was going to shake hands with one of our players.

It only proves what we all know - there are just three girls on the YJ team that exhibit this type of behavior and the coach condones it. I would put my foot up my daughters butt if I ever found out she spit in her hand before shaking an opponents hand. For some of the YJ, this is just business as usual.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET IT ? LOOK AT THESE POSTS - THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHAT POOR SPORTS THE 2015 TEAM IS. I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THE OTHER TEAMS - JUST 2015. I guess some parents are just too stupid to figure it out.

It's not just the 2015's. There is also a 2016 team that is out of control along with their lunatic coach. He is embarrassing. He acts like a maniac and he does not know how to coach.

The problem is Carol lets this stuff go on, She does not put an end to it. Since she does not do anything about it, she in essence gives their behavior the approval from above. It doesn't matter how you act, just win. How you win does not matter, just win. It does not matter if you have class, just win.

It does not matter if your coaches curse up and down the sideline, just win. It doesn't matter that your 2015 coach chews tobacco and spits into a bottle on the sidelines during games, just win. It does not matter that your girls and coaches high five girls after they get a yellow card, just win. It does not matter if the same girls get yellow cards in every game, just win.

If you other parents have a problem with it, say something. However you won't because in the end it is all about winning. The other reason you won't is because you fear the queen bee. It is the culture she has created. Would it be ok for a teacher to act the way some of these coaches do in a classroom? Of course not, but wait some of them are teachers and HS coaches. Disgusting!