The coments about Sandusky may be somewhat overkill but were meant to show if you suspect something is wrong you should speak up , both the people in power such as assistant coaches , the victims , and anyone who knows that wrongful behavior is being tolerated.Again if you truly believe that an adult coach is promoting what amounts to assault on your own children and you do nothing then shame on you.If I thought a coach of my daughter was teaching this I would definitely have a conversation with this coach, if I thought that my daughter was playing against such a team I would have a conversation with my daughters coach making it clear part of that coaches responsibility is to protect their players whether this is done thru a pre game conversation with the ref or the coach removing the entire team from a game so be it.There are many other options but once again I do not believe this team is being taught this way and most of the allegations stem from jealousy.Not a tough guy just someone who would not st by and watch someone purposely assault my kid.