Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are there any opinions concerning the broken wrist post besides the silly argumentative posts coming from one person? Looking for some intelligent conversation. I hope to find it with someone from your club who was at this game and saw the play.

Maybe the 2015 parents don't view this thread regularly? Maybe they don't want to respond because they will get negative responses like the ones that have followed some posts where parents are being civil and insightful (both sides). It is apparent that it is a no win situation. i know that there are many of them who have older and younger kids with no apparent issues. Why don't you just civilly approach them in person and ask. Even if someone says they are a 2015 parent on here they might not be! They may only be trying to stir the pot. The funny thing is that everyone reacts to these anonymous posts and let's it influence their opinion of people.If you want to accomplish something constructive I don't think this is the forum for that. Not based on most of the responses. I am sure there will be negative comments to this post too!