I stood on theside line this weekend to watch my daughter play lacrosse and listen to people talk badley about a group of girls that I have truley gotten to known over the last couple of years they are hard working and committed to the sport. people say we swing out sticks we are taught to use but end of sticks they are not they are an agressie bunch of girls yes will they give 110 percent on tthe fild yes but to say they are animals and other things i would not even repeat is wrong i had my ten year ol ask me this weekend why that man was saying such nasty things about her sister who has not received one yellow crd all summer I simply said that there are not nice people in this world. I thought the officials did a fine job at the games this weekend some calls went our way and somecalls did not thats just lacrosse i am not trying to change your mind about the yj you choose there are many clubls on the island to play for play for who gives you what you child needs but there is no reason to talk about my child and her team like this