My family and I all went to Hofstra last night for a day of family bonding. My children agreed to trade in their 20 minute screen time allotment per day to see some high school lacrosse action. After my youngest finished his wall ball session (now that PAL is over, they need the reps), we headed off to the stadium. The game was exciting and I captured some great videos which I uploaded to my Instagram account. Hopefully the algorithm won't stray from it's current pattern of lacrosse highlights and instructionals; I think my middle son is ready to attempt the Rusty Gate in his next club game, but I digress. I was factchecking some research about lacrosse scholarships and was reading how that there really isn't any money for athletes for college lacrosse, when the lewd gesture by the Massapequa player took the place. The incident was so bad my family and I are now in counseling. Our first session is later today. Hopefully, it won't make us late for my oldest son's tour of St. Anthony's later in the day, as he will be an incoming freshman next year. We don't usually go to public school games and probably won't after this disgusting display. Sad!