Originally Posted by Anonymous
Of course any dad or mom is going to say the teams were preordained if his/her son didn't make it. Most sports parents lack self-awareness.

There was a LOT of talent on display during the 2025 game. Maybe your son just had a rough day at tryouts?

Guess your son is a lucky one with connections

Or my son works his tail off to get better every day and earned a spot. Imagine that.

Sorry your kid didn't make it. Don't take it out on mine.
I can see that SWR and BBP are loaded with 2024 talent what HS's in Nassau will be top dogs?

I don’t think any team can measure up to SWR and Bayport, Definitely no public’s. Not even St A’s and Chaminade, are better on paper.

Agreed. Those teams are stacked.

No one has as much top tier 2024 talent. St A’s and Flyers have talent, obviously, but those two teams have the most. But the Catholics have a lot more depth than either.

SA and Cham have the 2025 talent though.

Catholic 2024 talent is deep just look and the committed list of kids that haven't played because there part of the programs. There Practice are better then lost in the LI Championship

Perfect argument for public school right there

After BBP and SWR, who else with strong senior class? Manhasset? GC? Wantsgh? Northport? WM? Sinai?

BBP and SWR would lose to the Catholic's schools by 10 goals.
Of course any dad or mom is going to say the teams were preordained if his/her son didn't make it. Most sports parents lack self-awareness.

There was a LOT of talent on display during the 2025 game. Maybe your son just had a rough day at tryouts?

Guess your son is a lucky one with connections

Or my son works his tail off to get better every day and earned a spot. Imagine that.

Sorry your kid didn't make it. Don't take it out on mine.
I can see that SWR and BBP are loaded with 2024 talent what HS's in Nassau will be top dogs?

I don’t think any team can measure up to SWR and Bayport, Definitely no public’s. Not even St A’s and Chaminade, are better on paper.

Agreed. Those teams are stacked.

No one has as much top tier 2024 talent. St A’s and Flyers have talent, obviously, but those two teams have the most. But the Catholics have a lot more depth than either.

SA and Cham have the 2025 talent though.

Catholic 2024 talent is deep just look and the committed list of kids that haven't played because there part of the programs. There Practice are better then lost in the LI Championship

Perfect argument for public school right there

After BBP and SWR, who else with strong senior class? Manhasset? GC? Wantsgh? Northport? WM? Sinai?

BBP and SWR would lose to the Catholic's schools by 10 goals.

Typical BOTC mindless response. Nobody with any awareness of the ‘24 landscape on the island would make that statement. I do think St A’s will be very strong, and definitely the better of the two Catholics. And due to their depth I think they would be very competitive with Shoreham and bayport.

10 goals is high maybe 8!! both Fogo's wont lose a faceoff.. you need the ball to win