Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to be clear, people who wear cleats, skates or sneakers aren’t heroes. Except for the guy who wore #40 for the Arizona Cardinals. Heroes wear scrubs, combat boots, bunker gear and shields on their chest.

Heroes come in all shapes and forms. Many of the elite heroes do wear cleats and scrubs, etc. A hero can come from anywhere

How in the world, can anyone use the word "Hero" in the same sentence containing youth lacrosse.

Unfortunately there are posters on here who believe professional athletes are heroes because they play a kids game for a lot of money. Heroism is what everyone just witnessed at Kabul Airport not what you watched on ESPN this morning.

Thanks! When you’re done on your soapbox, can I borrow it? Need it for my wife so she can reach something on the top shelf of the hall closet. Really annoying that she continues to ask me to grab it.

You’re right, let’s talk about your simp of a lad who’s up in his room crying about not getting All-Conference because of the big bad holdback.