Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]With St A's moving out of the Catholic League will they still play Chaminade 2X a yr?

St Ants is moving to where? I didn't hear that.[/quote

Before covid they where said to be moving to a Private School Schedule, sounds like its happening now.

Again. Trust me. Not happening. LI public schools aren’t competition for the Catholics. Manhasset and GC and wherever can blow their horns but they aren’t.
That being the case they are going nowhere.

They are on Lawrenceville 2024 Schedule. Trust Me

That's a prep school. St Ants plays prep schools every year. That's nothing new.

I understand your frustration over your situation. You’re paying $50k to buy your way on to what’s historically been an Allstar team on LI and a pipeline to top D1 schools. Heck, you’re already paying $25k+ in public school taxes which you don’t even use. Now it looks like it’s all going to be for not, since both the Catholics are in for an off year. Yeah. I get it! It’s true, past performance doesn’t guarantee future results, and 2024 is about to be a vivid reminder of that. St A’s has been king of the island the past couple years, but that team is now long gone. And the pipeline doesn’t come anywhere close to being able to replace those key players. Chaminade has been solid last couple of years, but definitely not elite. They will also be knocked down a peg this year. Simply, the majority of the top talent in ‘24 decided to play for their high schools. As a result, 2024 will see public schools take over the top spots this year.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Your entire statement is void.

Ahhh. Still in the denial phase. I get it. Acceptance will come. Give it time.

In your define wisdom what Public School will be taking over the top spot?

If you know anything about the subject matter that you are arguing about, then you already know the answer to your question.

SS lost to GC by 1 goal last yr. the 24s did all the work. GC 23s did all the work for them. SS 24 Goalie is REAL good no holes there. GC/Holy Cross offense is weak and will be shut down. SS fogo may be one of the best in country. Moms club has spoken!