Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son switched to Rugby, no crybaby kids and no crybaby parents! Good by losers!

It’s “loosers” come on guy! Spelling is fundamental!

I like the post on here trying to make fun of another person and in doing so quotes the word “looser” and instead writes the word “lost” by accident. Too funny. However, most would rather laugh at those people who come on here and talk bad about a kid who went D1 out of jealousy. That makes us laugh more than a typo.

No one is jealous. Try to keep up, quoting a guy who can barely read on level and has an incredibly suspect reputation as a source of inspiration is pretty lame.

I feel bad for you. You are saying that a person who can’t read and did not have the opportunities you had is not worthy of listening to. If you grew up with his education opportunities you would be homeless. Face it, you are jealous of a basketball player who did well financially with no education just as you are jealous of everyone who you perceive as better than you or your kid. Try listening to those who grew up with little education opportunities and did well. You may learn something.

Kind of odd that you assume to know me? You’re a special type of dopey. You should educate yourself on your hero though, those rape allegations are pretty bad.

Rape allegations? Is that what America is now? We convict on allegations? Those allegations were fully investigated and found to have no merit. Also during the basketball brawl he was not indicted because the fan was attacking him and the district attorney from the city he was visiting determined his actions were justified. This guy was the youngest person ever drafted at the time. People criticized him for not going to college. However Wayne Gretzky did not go to college when he was drafted at a similar age. But he is a hero.It is clear your assessment is based on color which is a disgrace. What this guy has overcome from childhood even until now would 99% of the time result in someone who is a failure. But he succeeded. He was one of the hardest working youth’s playing basketball. While others were hanging out in the street he was practicing and going to the gym since childhood. Got himself out of his terrible childhood situation. Put yourself in his place and wonder where you would have been with the lack of education and bad living environment he had. Just because he is a basketball player does not mean he is a bad guy. Like anyone else he may have made mistakes but you have not pointed to anything where he was found guilty. Remember we have a justice of the Supreme Court who also has allegations against him and he is doing a great job..One last thing. People talk about holdbacks. This guy was drafted as a 17 year old after graduating high school. He never had to hold back like most of the other kids. Would you at least give them credit for that? Probably not. Like I said your assessment is probably based on color. We know exactly what you are.