Originally Posted by Anonymous
Club MCLA / NCLL is a great viable option for kids. Many of them are at great schools and you have all the fun with very little stress. And ’m going to go out on a limb and say some of the best club teams in the country would be very competitive with the low d1 schools

Yeah that’s a very narrow limb, MCLA games are all over YouTube, the best club teams would struggle to stay competitive with low d-3 teams. Just watch the video, proof is there for you.

Low-level D3 teams would get completely blown out by both "good" MCLA teams and "good" high school teams. I take it you're relatively new to lacrosse?

Sure, you’re the “lacrosse guru” whatever dude. Keep believing your own BS, whatever makes you feel good.

I guess we know who’s kid plays for a low d3 program. Not that there’s anything wrong with that

Yeah, they beat the daylights out of the #1 ranked MCLA team this fall. 30-3. What say you MCLA mom? Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

I'd say that's a straight up Lie. Prove me wrong by providing the school names...

Of course it’s a lie. Assuming the number “ranked” team is either Virginia tech or Concordia there is no easily found video of the 30-3 pasting by the unnamed low d3 team. However if there is its fall ball and as far as I know, nobody has care about fall since the 4th grade

Seems MCLA mom can't handle the truth. Look it up you'll figure it out.

It's been looked up. The teams can't be named because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! Like it was said, nothing wrong with your son playing for a low D3 school. Just don't be unrealistic and say that his team beat the number 1 team in the MCLA. That simply wouldn't happen. Don't be delusional.