Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]See typical Syo NPD attitudes. Boys wearing pants yet cowards!

Sure Pal...

Go to page 211, some jackass trolled Syosset into this thread...

Typical nonsense...

It must really bug you that Syo beat your precious GC 3 years in a row. Go hit up BK WEENIES, and relive ur glory days.

Don't forget to punch in tomorrow morning.

[/quote
Not from GC, but it must bug you that your precious little braves came in 3rd place to those south shore boys huh! NPD

Not at all... 100% respect for the Dalers.

I like the Pequa dig there. Let me describe Massapequa for you my narrow minded Syosset tool: a little while ago an NYPD officer was murdered in the line of duty. He wasn't from Massapequa, but the funeral was held there. The town closed the school and all the roads to make sure thee was no inconvenience to the family. The kids lined the streets and handed out water. The homeowners opened their doors to let the mourners use the bathroom. The head lacrosse coach stood there and paid his respects along with thousands of other massapequa residents. Thats Massapequa

Well that turned awfully quick - I read and re-read this 5 times and I can not see any dig against Massapequa only SYO- GC- Bethpage and a mention of Farmingdale. - but it sure sounds like, from your post, that Massapequa people are great American's and obviously much better people then Syosset. I mean after all your coach paid his respects, wow, truly great. ......now can we get back to bashing Syosset