Originally Posted by Anonymous
The point of it all: if you complain that your 15 year old is getting smacked around on varsity, well than maybe he shouldn't be there to begin with. Varsity has kids from many ages, the holdback argument is not valid at this level. If you truly believe that your son is being cheated because the age gap is creating an uneven playing field I encourage you to share your thoughts with the college coach recruiting him, I'm sure he would like to know the mental makeup of your lad. Good luck to those advancing, better luck next year for those not.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The point of it all: if you complain that your 15 year old is getting smacked around on varsity, well than maybe he shouldn't be there to begin with. Varsity has kids from many ages, the holdback argument is not valid at this level. If you truly believe that your son is being cheated because the age gap is creating an uneven playing field I encourage you to share your thoughts with the college coach recruiting him, I'm sure he would like to know the mental makeup of your lad. Good luck to those advancing, better luck next year for those not.

Wrong. No one complained about a 15 year old getting beat in FOs. The point is that the CSH fan club shouldn’t be talking smack about their FO “smoking” a kid. Geezzzzzz....your reading comprehension skills are horrible.