Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who else smells a overrated WM team? They may not have lost yet, but are not playing with dominance. Will most likely lose to WI and will certainly lose to SW. And why do we see their goalie stats in every box score when he’s not doing anything special? Don’t get it? The only strong part of their game is the two defenders and one good attackman.

Dude, WI is so incredibly overrated and SW will get completely smacked by WM. But if either one does beat WM, Pequa is guaranteed a LIC win.

WM will not lose to WI. It won't be obvious at first, they won't feel the hot blade cutting them open. Before anyone realizes it the game will be over and WI will be on the wrong side of the W column (still thinking they can win). WM goalie and offense is much better than WI. Had WM not canceled their Chaminade game Id say Riverhead was prime to knock them off (that 3 game week is tough, smart move). WI will not score more than SW, looking for a shoot out on that one, look for the over. Not sure the outcome of the WM SW, thinking WM pulls it out like usual, again Goalie play is key. But WM is playing SW on dead legs and SW legs will be fresh as daises.

Then again I could be dead wrong, this is HS sports. That's why they play the games.

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Fresh legs is your excuse?? Love you’re making them already knowing you’re going to lose! I agree that goalie play will be huge, and it won’t be coming from WM

I think it will be faceoffs that will be the deciding factor. The West Islip FOGO is extremely good.