Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don’t blame the Pequa coaches. They are at the mercy of the new Athletic Director . She enforces policy that states that no juniors or seniors can be cut from the boys varsity lacrosse team. So walk on’s who never played lacrosse before are encouraged to fill the roster. So stop bashing the coaches. They can only do so much .
Pequa win today over Syo. After beating Section 1 champs last weekend. Good team. I predict they finish 1 or 2 in Class A. Stop the whining.

I agree. It’s one or two parents from 2023 grade. They are pissed their buddy was fired

This is definitely not correct. The feedback across the board. 23/24/25/26/27 have no positive feedback. Head Coach is lazy doesn't have any extra practices prior to season starting. Players in all grades do not trust him or believe he has the Lax Knowledge to run a high level program.

Keep the excuses flowing. I find it very amusing. Only one problem with all the excuses. All your players are bad. Maybe that’s the problem. Lol. Who you got for top tier D1 committs?? I’ll wait…. Lol.