Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’ve heard Nassau is doing a super conference this year. I think that makes a lot of sense. Have others heard that? And who would be in a that conference? I would think GC, Manhasset, CSH, Pequa, F’dale, Port W and South Side. Maybe Wantagh and Calhoun.

It’s a ridiculous idea. So every week is a brutal game, while everyone else plays a cupcake schedule, then when this top teams are gassed at end of season throw them into playoffs? How about make a super league and no other teams are allowed to play for championship since they have zero competition? That makes sense if you want a super league. Only super league qualifies for any post season play. Everyone else plays their season then it’s over. It will definitely make kids want to play and grow the sport!

You'd rather them have half their schedule be totally lopsided games that [Censored] for both teams instead of a full schedule of good games so they can be "fresh" for the postseason? That is so lame. These kids are 16 and 17. They're be fine. Let's have good games the entire season against the right level of competition not crappy games so dads can puff their chests about how little johnny made the county semis or finals.

Only a guy who’s never played a competitive sport in his life would make such a silly statement. Thanks little league champ, basically your kids team is awful and you want the competition to be gone so YOU can puff out your chest, otherwise your kids team will always finish in 6th place, get rid of the competition and bingo! Clown