Originally Posted by Anonymous
End of the day the MVP of the NCAA Championship game was a face off midfielder from Maryland and may I add not a carry the ball in the back of his stick guy or even a one knee guy. It has been said in face off circles "what was old is new again" so the traditionalists of the game can rest assured the face off midfielder must be able to pick up a ground ball. As for the IVY guy your really just a tool who has little or no concept of what wins or losses games at the college level and until your alleged IVY son plays in a D1 setting keep it down to a hush because the parents of the supposed IVY school will not want to hear your drivel in the stands.

Enjoy watching other parents players play college lax and make believe your kid is playing. See ya

Hey IVY guy come to College Park on Sept.30 and watch OUR kids get a ring and see how we watch and root for other parents kids.You are an absolute tool who I can't fathom has a kid going D1 IVY and you will see how quick you or your kid gets chased from the school if the coach sees what a jerk you are.
'

Ok Fantasy guy.....Mr Roarke and Tattoo called. Your little College Park fantasy is over. Be honest, you wouldn't know a PAL championship from a National Championship. And who is we, oh I know, its you and the mouse in your pocket that took your little drive to the game. I'm sure you wear all your make believe swag and have the little stickers on your car. Speaking of tools....How was talking lax by the water fountain??. Are you the authority there like you pretend to be here. Probably not....your the loudmouth expert on the sidelines of PAL games telling everyone who is forced to listen to you about all you know. Go away troll and take your meds and put the ipad away.

Send your address to the moderator and I will gladly buy you a seat for the alumni game and the ring ceremony luncheon
and we will see who the fraud is IVY guy. In College Park it is never ME it's WE and that goes for the parents too who cheer and root for each others kids. You are a bad guy and I feel sorry for the parents where your kid ends up.