That "digital magazine" was absolute garbage. Filled with inaccuracies and grammatical mistakes. [/quote]
I guess your son did not get a write up , go complain in the stands now why your son is not on the field. It is not about you it is about the kids and the kids love it , so great job FLG keep it going [/quote]

No, sorry not the case. But nonetheless it was garbage. But if you feel it was well written and accurate, well I guess your education level is in the same place your head is, the crapper.[/quote]

Come on did you write this on the crapper?
[/quote]

Didn't think it was garbage, it did have misspelled names for some of the players. If you disagree with FLG rankings thats fine it was FLGs opinion. Info on impact players for teams I thought was pretty accurate.[/quote]

It was a fun read, yes there were mispellings and some sentences that were questionable. But there is an audiance for it and we will take all we can. Stuff like this is crack for both the families and players. Could have been written better and had it been better it would have added a bit more credibility. But thats okay its just HS sports and something for them to look back on. (see what I did there)

As for the team ranking, they explained last night, they reached out to the coaches of each Section (8 & 11), with a poll of how they would rank the teams, then compiled the results and came up with the rankings. As far as the individual team write ups, personally I dont think they scouted every last player. I think, they do kow many and since they know most of the coaches (or most of the coaches know them and what they are doing), they got the info from the coaches about the players and learned who they may not've already known about. [/quote]

Season starting soon anyway so the proof will be in the pudding, lets hope there is no snow in the forecast. Although there is Rain forecasted for 3/15 and with 7 NL games for Suffolk and 2 NL for Nassau. QUESTION, why not have the games on 3/16 and open up on a Saturday. But its a whole week away who knows what will happen.

Anyway like last year, rankings mean nothing until 4/1