Originally Posted by Anonymous
No Surprise W Melville was Dominated, can't win when you can't win a face off ,, totally outclassed by clearly a better team ...

Yes, just like when Massapequa played Chaminade. Totally outclassed by clearly a better team.

Why would you post that about WM? Hahaha...Hey, 4th best team is Nassau, good luck against Mamaroneck.

Well that would mean WM would be at best the 10th best team in Nassau. Amateur

Something tells me that the poster you are responding too is not a WM person. Probably one of your competitors from Nassau taking a shot at you and you took the bait. Just focus on winning states and don't start dogging out a team that has done a heck of a lot of winning over the past few years. WM didn't get on here and dog you out the past 2 years we sent you packing in the LIC. So enjoy the win and focus on your next opponent. Thats what true champions do. Good luck in States and don't get suckered in by the haters.

I just finished watching this game on HUDL and I'm neither a Pequa or WM parent/fan/hater. The Pequa fogo got away with at least 3 procedures and some of the call were totally pro Pequa. I would love to know the make up of those ref and if they were Nassau or Suffolk refs.

Oh please, if you think the refs were the reason WM lost you have no lacrosse knowledge. It wasn't a 1 or 2 goal game. I'm sure the $90 a game refs really cared who won. They probably put a really big bet on the game in Vegas!! How ridiculous.