Originally Posted by Anonymous
So a friend of mine son will be 18 next week, he should've graduated in 2023. However he had his kid go to kindergarten twice, so back then i asked him he said he wasn't mature enough to go to first grade HAHAHAHAHAH. My friend and his wife are both teachers and they were both college athletes. They new at 5yrs old they should reclass him thinking the advantage it would give him being a year older. Unfortunately it didn't pan out he will play in college on the D-3 level which is great but its not what they thought was going to be the outcome.

What exactly is your point? Are you responding to a particular post?

Starting Kindergarten late, repeating kindergarten, repeating 9th grade, PGing etc... are nothing new. I went to college in the mid to late 80's and had friends/teammates who fell in each of the above categories.

The guy who wrote the original post is the real pathetic person here. He’s an incredibly disloyal person as well as a pathetic coward, he should laugh in his “friends” face and see how that goes.

Seriously - what a guy. For the record we switched schools after pre-k - my son is a July birthday. New school said he would do better academically as an older student so we repeated pre-k. I had no idea what the lacrosse landscape was. I hope my friends don't tattle on me. By the way, my son is going D3, at a school that most D1 kids can't get in to. I am pretty sure thankfully I don't have jealous friends like you.