HS coaches and AD's please put together competitive groups based on ability not size to play regular season lacrosse next year. I can't take another year of 10 to 15 point wins with the starters sitting on the bench by halftime. For playoffs you can go back to enrollment and win the coveted title. The power schools will always be dominant and the bottom schools just cant hang. For those braggarts who say just get better, it will never happen. Those non competitive towns have no feeder programs and can barely field teams. If the current system continues I fear schools will drop lacrosse altogether. I've seen on here that the girls do it differently, maybe that system works? Our schedule this year had one or two competitive conference games. Our school doesn't really travel for non-conference games so we're forced to endure boring lopsided wins.

I agree, we played 4 quality conference games and 2 quality non conference games. So if my Math is right we played 6 quality games and 9 blow out wins. I only have 1 more year to watch HS Lax so I know I wont see a change but it would be nice.