Originally Posted by Anonymous
Interesting how the Madlax holdback has to play 14u in his age based town league.

lol. As if we need anymore “proof”!! Lmao.

You stunad. We live in DC (thank God), not LI. Advanced kids here play up all the time in rec (not "town"). Just like 8th graders on LI being allowed to play on HS teams. He is on age and on grade. The reason you cannot provide any proof of him being otherwise is because he's not. His birthday and grade is given to every tournament director. If he wasn't a 2024 and was older, you don't think any of those tournaments would leak it out?

LOL. You can shut up now.

FYI, no tournament(s) outside the WYSL asks for any players' info - it just doesn't happen. There is almost zero governance in youth lacrosse, to the the point that you could register a team in tourneys for a completely younger graduation age bracket and no one would otherwise know. So, there's nothing behind that fallback of yours. And frankly, considering every other team in the MD area consistently has holdbacks, I find it hard to believe any team in any major club program down there is absent of this as you claim - MadLax 2024 literally would then be the ONLY one! It might be true, but no one will ever believe it, and if so, you can blame all of the rest of the mid-Atlantic for that well justified cynicism. (And being proud of living in DC - LOL! There couldn't be a more out of touch place in the US than there. Good luck with that!)

Wrong. Every tournament asks for a roster sheet, especially the youth ones. The club directors gives names, birthdates, grades, etc. Shut up, stunad.

My kids's club never have asked me for my boy's grade - they might assumed it based upon the team they chose to try out for within their organization, but there was zero request and therefore check. If they submitted any info along these lines to a tournament, it would be based upon no real data! Let's not even get into the idea that someone - anyone - would have to submit proof of a grade - what exactly would that be??!