Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Spring is approaching and the town teams tournaments will be starting up. I feel the town team tournaments are a good barometer on How the HS teams will do down the road. I know some of the town teams grab from surrounding towns but what town teams stand out?

For Suffolk:

1. BBP
2. ESM
3. SWR
4. Commack

Big fall off after that.

Should be in that order.

I agree but I would have to put Commack in front of ESM. And I have never seen SWR play at any of the tournaments- How about the Nassau teams?

Oh... I don't know, Nassau dad. Do you know what kind of talent SWR has at this age?? The three top offensive players on Taz are from SWR. And, has your team ever played ESM?? I didn't think so. One gritty bunch! BTW, your "supplemental" list of teams... stop embarrassing yourself. They are all B teams, at best.

there are also other contenders BBP , 3v , and . Sachem East merged with North . They will become much more competitive this season. which will be good to see . All to prepare for HS

Stop with swr ,We all know the Longboard/taz twins ..and did not the other kid move to Fl.? After them huge drop off. on line to have good game with Manhasset. 3 real good players from Express. And I agree esm gritty, but not skilled enough to hang with rvc or Gc.

STOP!! REALLY! Longboard/Taz twins and FL/LI kid... hahahahahahahahah what a joke top 3 on Taz!! obviously you are the DAD or you haven't watched ANY of the games played!! but my guess it's DAD!!! He must have called BOTC to get this exposure.......