Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

"If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money." OK - another dense variant on the "if you're not AA, your're B" (or you're wasting money, or your kids should give up, blah, blah!) Good thing nobody lives in your false dichotomy fantasy world, but, rather, the real one where there are many shades of grey! As for trying out for these two clubs, there are plenty of kids that would never want to do it for geographic reasons alone - that's before a multitude of other legit reasons to not try out come into play! Stop thinking you and these teams live in the center of the universe, 'cause it just ain't so!

Actually, they do, jealous Daddy. And you have known that for a very long time, Isnt that right, B team daddy. For some reason, that bothers you. A lot! Unfortunately your son is destined for Lacrosse pergatory, playing out his lacrosse days on really bad Nassau travel teams. And there is nothing you or your long winded, blow hard essays can do about that.

Again - you perpetuate the false dichotomy that there are only AA and B players and/or you've inferred that I said my son was an AA player - exactly where did I post such a thing? In addition to AA and B players, there are A players as well, and there are surely players playing on A teams that are capable of playing on AA teams. I get why you over simplify your world: it makes it easier for you to deal with the things your brain has trouble comprehending; it's also why my argument makes no sense to YOU. You're another one that should either go back and smack your teachers around for providing a poor education or your parents for passing along poor genes. What was your SAT score . . .?![/quote] You are the one that is filled with anger. What you do not seem to understand is that playing on teams at A level, learn at a higher level and are capable of progressing faster and at the same pace. . Yes there are teams that have kids who have potential to play on those teams, we simiply stated that they should tryout for the higher level teams to make them better players. What good is it to an A player to play on a team that the Majority of kids are B and C players , especially if its club ball. I could understand if it is school ball, because there you have no choice. So for anyone to pay for their kid to be on a B team when he belongs on an A team is just stupid, and a waste of money. you are better offer going to clinics than.
[/quote] GAME..SET.. MATCH