Originally Posted by Anonymous
They beat madlax at elite 8, they also spilt with WP last year. Seems strong. No? WP, Taz, madlax. Whatever the order is they are top 3

Taz is on it's way to irrelevance like every other Legacy team. It's not the kids or the coaches, it's the club. As soon as they stopped being the undisputed #1 team they stop attracting talent because the club itself isn't a draw by itself. Express has the Catholic school hooks and 91 has the marketing. Legacy has none of that. Sorry, but it is all downhill from here.

Obviously the Legacy brand is a subpar brand in travel lacrosse. C’mon, they came to be, from a merger between Riptide and Havoc Dunedogs. They have a couple of decent teams, of which Taz is one. That’s it. On the landscape of significant travel clubs, they don’t exist. Not sure what will happen to Taz, but if my son were on the team, I would be seriosly thinking about other clubs, at this point. When it comes time for recruiting, those kids are at a serious disadvantage.

The jealousy is so apparent. TAZ still going strong and getting stronger every year. So is WP the 2 power houses at the 2024 on LI . Thanks for all the negative comments , just makes us stronger. Sad that parents put down those clubs because their kids can not make those teams.

Getting stronger every year??? How do you figure? Lost to a B team last fall, with a full squad. Lost 2 out of 3 to WP last year. Lose all to Madlax. And that’s only the teams I know about. Getting stronger every year?? Really?? It doesn’t appear so, now does it???

[/quote} Wait and see. FAT GUY ON THE SIDELINE