Originally Posted by Anonymous

QUESTION? I know it happens sometimes but How come TAZ and WP don't play against 2023 teams during all these Summer Tourney's? It would do them good to play some kids that could run with them. What do they get out of smacking Express, Igloo, TB, Outlaws and other A/B teams around. Everyone in 2024 knows they are the best but I could never quite understand why the organizations wouldn't want them playing better competition or why the parents wouldn't want them in more competitive games. I know when I watch my kids play a good 5-4 win is 10x better than a 14-1 win.

WP plays up all the time. Always have. They don’t play any LI teams other than Taz, express and maybe Igloo. None. No B teams, as you say. Not one. If WP is in a tourney with inferior teams, they automatically play up. Where did you get your info? It’s incorrect.

That's just not true. Perhaps sometimes they play up but they played in a bunch of 2024 Tourneys last summer. As most other 2024 stayed around to watch Taz beat WP in all the Championships

It’s a simple concept. Read the post. Then respond to what you read. Following so far? No where does it say WP plays up 100% of the time. Read it again. And nice try at the fake news. Taz dropped 2 of 3 to WP last year. Btw. Taz is a 2024 team. So no. WP did not play up during that game. Duh. Thinking you might just want to start over, with that post. A real mess

Does dropped 2 of 3 sound better to you than ONLY won 1 of 3. Surprised you didn't throw in the they were 1 goal games.