Originally Posted by Anonymous
[/quote]

Another guy who has reading comprehension problems and/or just can't get over that he lives vicariously through his son(s) due to zero accomplishments in his own life. Good luck with that! And yes, you're also another dolt that goes by the "if you're not AA, you're B" crowd - that simpleton mind set speaks volumes about your intellectual capacities. You and and your 11 year old must have some really enlightening conversations, especially since you two appear to be on the same developmental level - where is that going to go from here as he (hopefully) progresses and you're stuck in the mind of an 11 year old?!
Truth is your argument makes no Sense. How do you know your son is a AA player. IF he plays on a b team , against other B players. See the Point. If he is that good. what would be the reason for you to keep him on a lower level team. There are 4 teams he could play for. Depending where you live. So stop with the excuses. Its like saying, my kid is smarter than everyone and he could be in all honor classes but he chooses to learn at an Average level. See that's how dense you sound.
[/quote]

Again - you perpetuate the false dichotomy that there are only AA and B players and/or you've inferred that I said my son was an AA player - exactly where did I post such a thing? In addition to AA and B players, there are A players as well, and there are surely players playing on A teams that are capable of playing on AA teams. I get why you over simplify your world: it makes it easier for you to deal with the things your brain has trouble comprehending; it's also why my argument makes no sense to YOU. You're another one that should either go back and smack your teachers around for providing a poor education or your parents for passing along poor genes. What was your SAT score . . .?![/quote] You are the one that is filled with anger. What you do not seem to understand is that playing on teams at A level, learn at a higher level and are capable of progressing faster and at the same pace. . Yes there are teams that have kids who have potential to play on those teams, we simiply stated that they should tryout for the higher level teams to make them better players. What good is it to an A player to play on a team that the Majority of kids are B and C players , especially if its club ball. I could understand if it is school ball, because there you have no choice. So for anyone to pay for their kid to be on a B team when he belongs on an A team is just stupid, and a waste of money. you are better offer going to clinics than.
[/quote]

How many times does it have to be repeated that I never posited that an A player play on a B? team Where did I post that? Ever?! You guys are beyond dense! God help you![/quote] the original post stated that you can not convince a parent of TAZ or WP that there are players that are good enough to play on those teams but choose not to. For reasons , you only know. Those TEAMS ARE CLEARLY THE BEST TEAMS AT THE AGE LEVEL , along with a few others. The point we are making is , why would you not want the best training for you child if he is capable of handling it. Playing with kids that are all at the same level: Read the original post and everything will fall into place. So maybe you had a poor S.A.T score.