Originally Posted by Anonymous

As a parent on one of these teams, I think anyone would agree that there are players out there worthy of being on one of these teams. I would sure hope so. As I have previously posted, if you think that your son is one of those few, bring him to a tryout and find out. These teams are about getting better. If there is a player available that can help them achieve that, they will be offered a roster spot. Talk is cheap. Next August bring your son to tryout, and he will get an objective review, and possibly an opportunity to grow in this sport, second to none. And stop the BS about how you and your son like to be on bad teams. If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money.

"If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money." OK - another dense variant on the "if you're not AA, your're B" (or you're wasting money, or your kids should give up, blah, blah!) Good thing nobody lives in your false dichotomy fantasy world, but, rather, the real one where there are many shades of grey! As for trying out for these two clubs, there are plenty of kids that would never want to do it for geographic reasons alone - that's before a multitude of other legit reasons to not try out come into play! Stop thinking you and these teams live in the center of the universe, 'cause it just ain't so![/quote]

Actually, they do, jealous Daddy. And you have known that for a very long time, Isnt that right, B team daddy. For some reason, that bothers you. A lot! Unfortunately your son is destined for Lacrosse pergatory, playing out his lacrosse days on really bad Nassau travel teams. And there is nothing you or your long winded, blow hard essays can do about that.

[/quote]

Ok Suffolk trash. Over here in Nassau our B players will keep taking those Ivy spots. You and junior can divide up all those $20s from his shooting clinics.
[/quote]

Wow. So you have conceded that there is no hope for Nassau lacrosse players and that the status quo will remain the status quo. Nothing I don’t know, but I must say after reading all of the garbage on here from all the B Nassau dads, I’m surprised you would admit that on here.