Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous]this guy has no idea about what he is talking about...to answer your question, yes am the dad who made the initial remark and yes I was recruited to play both D1 lacrosse and D1 football....while this was in the 90s, still very impressive. I had more of an interest in lax and decided to play for a top Ivy team. I have followed the game with my kids and have coached as well. Oldest is getting recruited already. I laugh at the stunad parents of today that think just because your kid plays year round or on a top club today, they think they are the best players. To say the LSM position isn't for a skilled person you have to be a complete stunad....today's offense primarily hinges on getting the ball to to a person who can dodge the shorty....the LSM is the most valuable person on the field - starting from h.s. thru college...it is the most athletic person on the field that can do everything....control the tempo, play defense, transition, offense, man-up, ground balls, wing play, face-offs.....they take the most skilled person that you highlight (pin-point passes, deceptive dodging, etc.) and they take that person away....just like that.....they guard the top middie who is typically the main shooter/dodger and they take that person away and shut'em down...to me that is SKILL

Blah blah blah. Stick to balls and strikes, baseball-boy and leave the lacrosse talk for the ones that know something about the game. Btw. Baseball is a good option for your ‘24. He could get all dressed up in a pretty outfit, and stand around for 3 hours. Yup. That beats running around with that pole any day! Maybe the coach will let him field a grounder, that way he actually gets to touch the ball, unlike playing pole. Hmmm...

I love it when the pole lays your pansie kid on his a** and you jump up and down stamping your feet yelling at the ref's. Then your wife comes over screaming at you and asking what your going to do about it? All the other Dads giggle and say he ain't gonna do nothing cause hes a punk.

darn right. My unskilled pole reads your superstar like a book, waits for him to get his fancy showboat on, then plasters him all over the field. We sit and chuckle on the sideline while your little man cries and you get all beat red in the face from embarrassment.

Actually, pole-daddy, that won’t be happening since contact was taken out of the game a long time ago, but you wouldn’t know that would you baseball-boy. Good thing for your pole, or that would be yet another source of embarrassment for you and your d-pole. May want to keep that baseball option open...