[/quote]

"If he is truly a top player, you’re wasting your time, his time and your money." OK - another dense variant on the "if you're not AA, your're B" (or you're wasting money, or your kids should give up, blah, blah!) Good thing nobody lives in your false dichotomy fantasy world, but, rather, the real one where there are many shades of grey! As for trying out for these two clubs, there are plenty of kids that would never want to do it for geographic reasons alone - that's before a multitude of other legit reasons to not try out come into play! Stop thinking you and these teams live in the center of the universe, 'cause it just ain't so![/quote]

Actually, they do, jealous Daddy. And you have known that for a very long time, Isnt that right, B team daddy. For some reason, that bothers you. A lot! Unfortunately your son is destined for Lacrosse pergatory, playing out his lacrosse days on really bad Nassau travel teams. And there is nothing you or your long winded, blow hard essays can do about that.

[/quote]

Another guy who has reading comprehension problems and/or just can't get over that he lives vicariously through his son(s) due to zero accomplishments in his own life. Good luck with that! And yes, you're also another dolt that goes by the "if you're not AA, you're B" crowd - that simpleton mind set speaks volumes about your intellectual capacities. You and and your 11 year old must have some really enlightening conversations, especially since you two appear to be on the same developmental level - where is that going to go from here as he (hopefully) progresses and you're stuck in the mind of an 11 year old?![/quote] Truth is your argument makes no Sense. How do you know your son is a AA player. IF he plays on a b team , against other B players. See the Point. If he is that good. what would be the reason for you to keep him on a lower level team. There are 4 teams he could play for. Depending where you live. So stop with the excuses. Its like saying, my kid is smarter than everyone and he could be in all honor classes but he chooses to learn at an Average level. See that's how dense you sound.
[/quote]

Again - you perpetuate the false dichotomy that there are only AA and B players and/or you've inferred that I said my son was an AA player - exactly where did I post such a thing? In addition to AA and B players, there are A players as well, and there are surely players playing on A teams that are capable of playing on AA teams. I get why you over simplify your world: it makes it easier for you to deal with the things your brain has trouble comprehending; it's also why my argument makes no sense to YOU. You're another one that should either go back and smack your teachers around for providing a poor education or your parents for passing along poor genes. What was your SAT score . . .?!